Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Wordstock Still Has Exhibitor Space

Wordstock, the annual festival of books, writers, and storytelling in Portland, Oregon, is expecting up to 25,000 people to participate in the book fair on November 10-11, 2007.

Organizers recently sent out a letter saying that exhibitor booths are available at very reasonable rates. For more information about how you can participate Wordstock, contact Katherine Pfeiffer at Katherine@wordstockfestival.com or Greg Netzer at greg@wordstockfestival.com, or call 503-546-1012.

1 comment:

Book Publishers Northwest said...

FROM BASHO PRESS

FYI: Katherine Pfeiffer at WordStock says there's a $100/booth first-time discount.

I'm signing books there this year at my printer's booth. I will probably get a booth in '08. Interested in sharing? a BPNW booth? Let me know needs/concerns so I can research when I go!
P.S.: My fourth book, Haiku for Coffee Lovers, is now up on Amazon!

David Ash
Publisher
Basho Press, LLC
10924 Mukilteo Speedway #222
Mukilteo, WA 98275
(206) 200-9525
www.BashoPress.com
BashoPress@aol.com