Friday, May 25, 2007

PMA Publishing University Starts Next Week

PMA Board member Ben Goodman sent the following message. Each year PMA offers a Publishing University in conjunction with BookExpo America, the largest publishing trade show in the US. Each November, BPNW and PMA offer one scholarship to the Publishing University -- applicants for the 2008 Pub U must have joined BPNW by Sept 1, 2007, and be a PMA member for 2007 and 2008. Watch the blog for more information on the Pub U scholarship.

I look forward to meeting you who are attending Publishing University next week, Unfortunately, I can't attend the affiliates dinner, but I'll look for you at the main event. If you see me, please come over and introduce yourself.

This a great chance for you to meet each other and a bunch of PMA folk. I think I speak for everyone when I wish you the best of experiences in NY. The more you succeed, the more all of us succeed.

Have a great time, take plenty of notes, and share the excitement with your colleagues when you get home.

See you in the Big Apple!


Bob Goodman
PMA Board Member and designated cheerleader